You have to contend constantly, as any restaurateur, for fewer and less regular clients. In this case, preparing for the long term and maintaining the restaurant’s survival is hard. You already know the keys to success: contentment and loyalty. There is nothing better than questioning your customers when they come to your restaurant to find out what they like (or don’t like). You discuss all the factors that affect the customer’s satisfaction through a satisfaction survey. Our satisfaction survey example brings up all the features customers consider when they visit your restaurant from the quality of the food to the service.
Most buyers read the comments even before they head to a restaurant. Comments do not adequately illustrate the reputation of the service, because disgruntled customers talk more than pleased customers. In order to discourage buyers from misrepresenting their establishment, poor customers should use a feedback survey to convey themselves. We have conducted an example of a restaurant satisfaction survey which takes account of all your restaurant components. Furthermore, we recommend that you ask an “open” question so that your answer can freely share your experience.
Questions To Answer From The Survey of Your Restaurant
The two big issues: By asking these two items, don’t create a sample. During the whole process, you can discover the main powers and weaknesses.
- What was your visit’s best part?
- Is your experience the hardest part?
General Questions That Can Be Asked:
Just how to explore you and the basics of the restaurant to collect knowledge about the customers.
- Are you at our restaurants for about the first time?.
- How were you listening to us?.
- How long are you coming? How often?.
- How likely will you return? Very possibly / Probable / Quite unlikely /.
- Feel you ‘re acquainted with our restaurant? Yes / No and clarify.
- Is our timetable sufficient? Yes / No and clarify.
- How far did you go to get here?.
- Will you seek if was an option? (All new processes or products you want to implement can be adjusted to suit this question.)
Questions Related To Restaurant Facilities
There are a lot of surveys like Whataburger Survey out there that ask about these types of questions as they are necessary too. These questions discuss the restaurant’s concerns about usability and cleanliness.
- Do you find the right amenities and equipment when using a wheelchair? Yes / No and clarify.
- Were the seats convenient? Yes / No and clarify.
- Have the toilets and services been clean? Yes / No and clarify.
- Were the music’s style and quality right? Yes / No and clarify.
Restaurant’s Food and Drink Related Questions
The key reason why customers want your company, and not another one, is possibly food and drink. So look after it well.
- How are you going to score our food? Aim 1 (Truly Bad) to 5 (Truly Good).
- Are you pleased with our choice of drinks? Yes / No and clarify.
- Isn’t there something you like to put on on the menu? Yes / No and clarify.
- Would you believe our menu includes everybody’s dishes? Yes / No and clarify.
- What will the variety of choices on our menu be assessed? Quite little options / Too many options.
- Have you been willing to follow any limits on your diet? Yes / No and clarify.
Questions About The Restaurant’s Overall Service
In certain situations, it is more critical than what we place on their tables that we make customers experience in our restaurant. The service will have an immense effect on this customer’s first visit, so make sure everything is fine.
Who was there who visited you? (This question is particularly helpful when you try to figure out which one of your servants works best, which training is needed, etc.).
- Was the service pleasant and attentive? Yes / No and clarify.
- Was it quick enough that they supported you? Yes / No and clarify.
- If issues emerged, did the company know how to fix the problem? Yes / No and clarify.
Don’t Forget The Technical Questions
It’s worth asking your customers how they perceive a new feature that you have implemented for your restaurant. For instance, you can make sure your orders are delivered online with a home delivery system in time.
- Have our payment structures been effective? Yes / No and clarify.
- Have you seen any WiFi issues or communication problems? Yes / No and clarify.
- Has your shipment delivered fast enough because you bought it online? Yes / No and clarify.
- Has your stock delivered in good shape because you have bought it online? Yes / No and clarify.
- How did you buy online on this page?.
- Did you use a special offer or discount coupon?.